OCEAN MARINE SURVEYORS SURVEY RATES AND PRICES
- Pre-Purchase Survey includes Sea Trial (Condition and Vessel Size Will Vary) $18.00 - $24.00 per ft
Pre-Purchase Survey Inspection in slip, Sea Trial, and bottom examination, sounding and running gear inspection (Yard Fees are Additional between buyer and yard)
- Oil Analysis $68.00 per Sample
FedEx Fee $38.75 for 2-day or $60.25 overnight by 3 pm
- Pre-Sale Survey for Seller $18.00 per ft
- Marina Certification Survey $10.00 per ft. & Min $400.00
- Insurance Re-Certification Survey $18.00 per ft
- Lien Holder Survey $15.00 per ft
- County Tax Valuation Dispute Survey $15.00 per ft
- Estate Probate Divorce Surveys $15.00 per ft
- Out of Area = Daily Rate of $1,600.00 plus Travel Expense
- Cargo Survey, Including On and Off-Loading Survey $125.00 per hour & four (4) hour minimum
- Consulting: $125.00 per hour & four (4) hour minimum
- MINIMUM $400.00 SURVEY FEE ON ALL VESSELS LESS THAN 27'
Ocean Marine Surveyors provides a wide array of marine surveys including pre-purchase surveys, valuation surveys, damage surveys, insurance surveys, and more. George Malhiot is a current SAMS Marine Surveyor Associate and ABYC certified to help ensure that each and every client receives a superior level of service.