Meet the Crew
George Malhiot, Marine Surveyor
George Malhiot is a Marine Surveyor with the USSA with about two decades of experience in the repair, upgrade and maintenance of power vessels. He enjoys boating, kayaking, and a little fishing, Scuba, and White Water Rafting all from his home base of Southern California.
Current SAMS® member and ABYC® Certified Technician.
- Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors (SAMS)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- United States Surveyors Association (USSA)
- American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
We strive to provide the most accurate and thorough service in the Marine Surveyor industry. We are committed to providing comprehensive and impartial assessments in support of our clients goals.
To be the most sought after Marine Surveyor in Southern California while ensuring each and every client receives the highest level of service.
- Professionalism: How we conduct ourselves on daily basis defines who we are as professionals.
- Honesty: We value honesty as the key to a business.
- Respect: We value our clients vessels as if they were are own.
Ready to get started?
Contact us for a free quote.
Ocean Marine Surveyors provides a wide array of marine surveys including pre-purchase surveys, valuation surveys, damage surveys, insurance surveys, and more. We are current SAMS members and ABYC certified to help ensure that each and every client receives a superior level of service.