George Malhiot, Marine Surveyor
George Malhiot is a Marine Surveyor, Surveyor Associate with over two decades of experience in the repair, upgrade and maintenance of power vessels. You can often find him in or near a body of water or on the road with his wife and Harley. As a lover of all things aquatic, you can routinely find him boating, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, and white water rafting all from his home base of Southern California.
George's approach to marine surveying is to treat each and every client with a consistent level of professionalism that comes from years of service. He takes his lifetime of experience in and around boats and pairs that with years of sales and management skills to provide clients with best in class service. Give George a call and you will quickly develop the trust and confidence in him that is so important when surveying a vessel.
- Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors (Surveyor Associate) (SAMS)
- Certified with ABYC in Marine Systems (American Boat and Yacht Council)
- Affiliate Member of the IIMS (International Institute of Marine Surveying)
- National Fire Protection Association member (NFPA)
- Accredited USPAP Appraiser
- Accredited at the Chapman School of Seamanship in Damage Claims
We strive to provide the most accurate and thorough service in the Marine Surveyor industry. We are committed to providing comprehensive and impartial assessments in support of our clients goals.
To be the most sought after Marine Surveyor in Southern California while ensuring each and every client receives the highest level of service.
- Professionalism: How we conduct ourselves on daily basis defines who we are as professionals.
- Honesty: We value honesty as the key to a business.
- Respect: We value our clients vessels as if they were are own.
Ready to get started?
Contact us for a free quote.
Ocean Marine Surveyors provides a wide array of marine surveys including pre-purchase surveys, valuation surveys, damage surveys, insurance surveys, and more. George Malhiot is a current SAMS Marine Surveyor Associate and ABYC certified to help ensure that each and every client receives a superior level of service.