George Malhiot is a Marine Surveyor, Surveyor Associate with over two decades of experience in the repair, upgrade and maintenance of power vessels. As a lover of all things aquatic, you can routinely find him boating, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, and white water rafting all from his home base of Southern California.
George’s approach to marine surveying is to treat each and every client with a consistent level of professionalism that comes from years of service. He takes his lifetime of experience in and around boats and pairs that with years of sales and management skills to provide clients with best in class service. Give George a call and you will quickly develop the trust and confidence in him that is so important when surveying a vessel.
- NAMS Global – Associate
- NAVTECH USSA Master Marine Surveyor #12415M
- IIMS (International Institute of Marine Surveying) – Affiliate
- Chapman School of Seamanship Advance Damage Claims
- Certified with ABYC in Marine Systems (American Boat and Yacht Council)
- Accredited USPAP Appraiser
- National Fire Protection Association member (NFPA)
We strive to provide the most accurate and thorough service in the Marine Surveyor industry. We are committed to providing comprehensive and impartial assessments in support of our clients goals.
To be the most sought after Marine Surveyor in Southern California while ensuring each and every client receives the highest level of service.
- Professionalism: How we conduct ourselves on daily basis defines who we are as professionals.
- Honesty: We value honesty as the key to a business.
- Respect: We value our clients vessels as if they were are own.
Ready to get started
Contact us for a free quote
Ocean Marine Surveyors provides a wide array of marine surveys including pre-purchase surveys, valuation surveys, damage surveys, insurance surveys, and more. George Malhiot is a current NAMS associate and IIMS affiliate. Our years of experience and credentials help ensure that each and every client receives a superior level of service.